Tuesday 20 December 2011

about me ~~`n frenzzz



oke !! .. today i want to tell you about myself ...
my name is ain zafira bt rozali ....you can call me ain/ain z./piah .. :D ... im 14 years old n still study in smk cheras ...
i has alot of experience in 2ceria n next year i will be 3ceria ..hahaha .... a lot of fun there  right !! ... 
next year will be my last year in 3 ceria ... :((( ... ihope our freiendship will never end .... that`s only my hope !! ... 
for your information ,. i has 3 bes frenzzz that i love the most ..
first~~ :salasiah
second~~ : fathinah
third~~~ : it` me ... :D..


here are thier picture :
                
                                 love the most ..!!! ..
                                    




oke .. that`s enough for today ..
i hope our frenzzship wil never end ..!! ..
i will make another post in next time k!! ..
see yah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment